Boutique Bed & Breakfast Accommodation in Portrush on the Causeway Coast
Welcome to our home – a charming and luxurious boutique B&B set within a secluded and private location a mile from the Causeway Coast resort town of Portrush in Northern Ireland. Royal Portrush Golf Club, home of the 148th Open, is on our doorstep, while the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Giant’s Causeway is a scenic 15-minute drive away.
Built as part of the ecclesiastical residence for the local parish back in c.1840, our historic home has been beautifully restored and today offers our guests a romantic interior with a choice of four spacious en suite rooms with super king-size beds; a cosy guest lounge with exposed wooden beams and a real turf fire; and outside, hidden behind the archway and chunky old stone walls, is a secret garden retreat.
Shola is a little oasis of calm and offers the perfect base to explore the iconic visitor attractions on the Causeway Coastal Route such as the world’s oldest Whiskey Distillery in Bushmills, the famous Giant’s Causeway, Dunluce Castle, the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, and many of the Game of Thrones filming locations.
For eating out there is a great selection of local restaurants to suit all tastes, and there is no shortage of things to do in the area, from golf to surfing, sea fishing to sightseeing, and everything in between!
We look forward to sharing it all with you.
Sharon & David
Stay at our award winning boutique bed and breakfast accommodation in Portrush and enjoy:
- First class service and hospitality
- Spacious and elegant bedrooms with super king-size beds, flat screen HD TV & DVD player, hair dryer, tea & coffee making facilities, free super-fast WiFi & USB charging ports
- Private luxurious en suite facilities & complimentary premium bath products
- Complimentary afternoon tea and our home-baked goodies on arrival
- Sumptuous breakfasts including the traditional Ulster Fry and our home-baked bread as well as vegetarian and healthy options using local, organic and free range produce from award winning suppliers
- Ample free private off-street car parking
- Cosy guest lounge with real turf open fire
- Outdoor terrace and courtyard set within stone walled gardens, mature trees, woodland area and lawn
- Free transfers from Portrush train or bus station
Sorry, but Shola is not suitable for babies or children under the age of 18 years, and is not accessible for wheelchair users. We regret we are unable to accept pets with the exception of guide dogs. Shola is a non-smoking property and we do not accept reservations from night club revellers.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.